High School Rec Leagues
Not playing for your school team this winter?
Get your team registered for the Agape Hoops High School Winter Recreational Leagues.
ALL TEAMS/PLAYERS MUST REGISTER AND PAY BEFORE THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO PLAY!
League Information / Dates / Registration Info
- Game Guarantee: 8 Games
- League Contact: Jeff Bass – firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter II Session
|Start Date||Event||Register||Primary Location||Deadline||Gender||Div||Grades|
|1/28/2017||2017 Winter II Session||Sports Activity Center||1/14/2017||Boys||Rec||9th-12th|
For high school aged (9th–12th grade) teams.
NO PRACTICE TIME WILL BE PROVIDED ASSOCIATED WITH THIS LEAGUE. If teams choose to practice they will need to find practice time on their own. If insurance coverage is needed to obtain gym time Agape Hoops can provide a certificate.
Players must be 18 years old or younger, still in high school and NOT participating on their high school basketball team
Teams registering as a team must provide their own uniforms.
Each team must have a coach who is 21+ years old
NOTE: The coach cannot be a player on the team roster!
- Games will consist of 20-minute halves with a running clock
- Each team must have 4 players present to begin the game
- No player can participate for more than 1 team within a division
- Team rosters are allowed a maximum of 12 players
For more information contact Jeff Bass at email@example.com or call our offices at (816) 908-9934